Interested in a career with NPR? Apply through our online job application.
Current position openings:
Nonprofit Resources is looking for an intern that can work around 10-15 hours per week. Work hours and location are flexible around your schedule – a huge plus for students! Some tasks will require in-person meetings near Rapid City, SD at least once a month, valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Supports senior leadership team with various administrative tasks and projects as requests
- Spreadsheet preparations and PowerPoint presentations
- Running errands for clients, such as shipping boxes or printing materials
- Assisting in project management
- Communicate with vendors for events
Our ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Great Positive Attitude!
- Pursuing a degree in business or nonprofit-related fields
- Strong work ethic and self-driven towards accomplishing goals (most work is on your own time)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task
- Must be effective at prioritizing
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Technology and social media savvy
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required
With your resume, please submit your class schedule along with days and times that you will be able to work. Apply through our online job application.
Applications will be accepted until December 1, 2018.