Nonprofit Resources offers a wide range of professional services that can be tailored to your organization's needs.
Because we tailor our services to your needs, we can effectively serve groups of any size. We have the talent, experience, and resources to manage anything or everything. Many organizations need only partial services, not an entire management system. We are happy to provide any one of the single services listed below, or all of them, as needed.
Typical Scope of Services for Full-Service Clients
- Central Office Facilities: Maintain daily office, answer the telephone, receive shipments; maintain a calendar of events, central member files, and supplies; serve as registered agent; supply meeting space; service email inquiries.
- Membership Inquiries/Communication: Maintain/update membership marketing materials, respond promptly to telephone and email; mail and email membership materials, applications, and letters to prospects; add prospects to database; implement membership promotion plans.
- Membership Processing: Receive and record applications; process membership applications and welcome letters; maintain membership directories; maintain member files — payments, applications, and related records; report on membership at board meetings; develop and update membership database.
- Financial and Bookkeeping: Establish and maintain a financial accounting system; collect income from dues, workshops, seminars, meetings, and advertising; record and deposit all cash, check, and card payments; bill receivables; prepare budgets; recommend and monitor investment decisions; monitor actuals against budget; issue checks; maintain journals, ledgers; balance accounts; prepare financial reports; prepare for external audit; file annual reports.
- Membership Meetings: Negotiate contracts; interface with committees; prepare budgets; inspect and select venues; arrange logistics; schedule and make arrangements for speakers, special guests, and council members; prepare and mail promotional and registrant confirmation materials; receive and record reservations; communicate with the venue, prepare badges for pre-registrants; prepare board and speaker material packets; prepare certificates, plaques, and gifts for speakers; handle on-site registration and monitor logistics; prepare final attendance report; make deposits, render invoices.
- Board Meetings: Prepare Board packets including agenda and mail prior to meetings; make logistical arrangements; record meeting minutes and distribute; maintain minutes files.
- Standing Committees/Ad Hoc Committees/Task Forces: Support plans of committees including marketing, strategic planning process; support new business referral service; support insurance and printing programs, awards committee programs.
- Web Site Services: Develop, support, and update website and email system.
- Directory: (hard copy or online versions) Maintain and update directory; mail membership renewals, update forms; oversee production and distribution.
- Government Affairs: IRS 990; monitor status; communicate with IRS and legal; work with members and accounting professionals to ensure accuracy.
- Education and Accreditation: Establish educational programs, maintain calendar of seminars, establish certification benchmarks, and develop credentialing programs from concept to testing and score tracking. We also plan and coordinate educational symposiums or events.
- Certification and accreditation programs
- Data collection, surveys, and research
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility Consulting
- Program development and execution
- Presentations/sessions of org topics
- Full-cycle recruiting
- Employee training & coaching
- Retention strategy & execution
- Payroll & benefits administration
- Federal & state compliance
- Conflict resolution
- Third-party investigative services
- DEI audits
Need a copy of our services to share with your organization or board members? Download our services information flyer.
Ready to get started? Contact us and we will discuss what you need, and how we can help. Find professional help at an affordable price today.